You are looking for a challenging job that combines innovation and quality?
At Custy, you will become a major player in an ever evolving sector because we participate to the digital transformation of the bank and insurance sector.
Custy produces powerful software solutions that ease the financial management of their client contracts.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES : As Technical consultant, your responsibilities will include (not being limited to) :
- Perform the software deployment on client environments.
- Manage production activities (Run batches, technical processes) and report/solve any related issues.
- Manage issues and follow up the deliverables timeline, and proactively keep the Client informed of progress.
- Interact with clients both for business and technical specifications.
- Write/maintain business analyses and solution documents.
- Configure and test the system to ensure it meets the business requirements.
- Be proactive in identifying areas for solutions improvements (process enhancements), analyzing, problem-solving, monitoring implementation, assisting with development, maintenance and quality of services; Coordinate actions related to client requests; provides technical knowledge in IT/Business meetings.
Competence of the position:
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have a Master's degree in IT, Finance, Engineering.
- You have effective problem solving skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality-oriented.
- You have excellent communication skills (internal and external with the customer).
- You are fluent in French and have good command in English.
- You have experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities.
- You have good knowledge of :
- SQL and PL/SQL development.
- Application server usage and configuration.
- Source repository administration.
- Scripting languages (Powershell, Shell, Python).