Ready to take part in the Life Dev Challenge?
You have a master’s degree in engineering?
You are looking for a challenging job that combines innovation and quality ?
At Custy, you will become a major player in an ever-evolving sector because we participate to the digital transformation of the bank and insurance sector.
Custy produces powerful software solutions that ease the financial management of their client contracts.
In 2023, Custy is a major player in the business process automation for insurance.
We are looking for junior profiles willing to be trained internally, who are motivated and ready to embrace our vision and thus, all set to take part to the life dev challenge.
Custy will offer you:
– A competitive salary and attractive extralegal benefits (lunch vouchers, group insurance, …)
– A company car with a fuel card
– A young and startup-like work environment (part time teleworking possible)
Competence of the position:
- Master degree in engineering
- Passionate by computer programming
- Fluent in at least one of those software languages: Java, VB.net, SQL
- Ready to work with a team
- Strong communication skills in English
- Available to work from time to time in Luxembourg or France at our client premises. (Our main office is located in Thuin, Belgium)
- Experienced with similar position of analyst / programmer