Description du poste:
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with formalising needs in various insurance business areas. Specific responsibilities include to:
- Solicit and document Solution business requirements;
- Provide recommendations for Solution development and enhancement;
- Participate in the development of technology solutions to solve internal and client business needs;
- Analyze plan documentation, define and documents project requirements, and business processes;
- Develop test plans, use cases and scripts for system implementations;
- Perform unit and comprehensive testing with system developers for overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables;
- Apply all quality control procedures to ensure high standards of quality are maintained.
- Understand the language/terms/jargon in the insurance business functional area;
- Understand both business needs and technology opportunities in order to map them on solution proposal to be developed;
- Work with Business Owner’s and SME’s to:
- Gather requirements;
- Elaborate Use Cases and User Stories;
- Document business needs;
- Elaborate test plan and test cases.
- Participate to demonstration of feature increments at sprint review meetings;
- Participate to the validation of the requirements and deliverables that describe the product(s) or service(s) that the project/program will produce;
- Help to validate executed test results;
- Provide input into and/or create and execute user documentation and training material;
- Help to Test the product(s) or service(s) towards the end of the project/program (user acceptance testing), using and evaluating it for accuracy and usability, providing feedback to the project/program team.
Compétence du poste:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business analysis;
- Experience in Life and/or Non-Life Insurance;
- Experience in business analysis focused on Software Delivery is a plus;
- Experience in change management.
- Ability to challenge client way of doing by demonstrating how to improve the way it is done;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Excellent consultative problem solving skills;
- Ability to clearly and simply translating business needs on paper;
- Ability to identify and/or escalate issues in a professional and timely manner;
- Insurance or Finance related IT tools knowledge is a plus;
- Understanding of software development and associated processes is a plus;
- Experience with modelling method and tools is a plus;
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory. Any other language is a plus.
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented;
- Detail orientated, strong analytical thinker;
- Excellent analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills;
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving;
- High degree of accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams;
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor or as a part of a broader team;
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, responsibility, enthusiasm, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence;
- Process driven with ability to modify approach;
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.